Primary Chalkboard: Fun Freebies

Fun Freebies

Hey everyone!
I seem to have a thing for posting late.  It's like twelve minutes until New Year's Eve, so I guess I might need to get moving.  Of course, I could pretend I live in California right?

Anyway, I hope y'all have had an incredible break and have gotten lots of rest, watched sappy Hallmark Christmas movies, and eaten a tray or two of Chex Mix.  That to me is the perfect break!  Of course, all breaks come to an end at some point.  Please don't hate me for that statement!  Since I'm sure most breaks are ending in a few days, I thought it may help if you had a few things you can save, print, and laminate.  That way you can relax a few extra minutes (especially if you procrastinate like me).

Here are two of my freebies that I have over on TPT.  One is my New Years freebie and has several language arts centers and a math center.  The other is a winter freebie and it is a true/false math center.  Just click on the pictures and it will take you to my store so you can download them.  Hope you enjoy and when you have a few minutes, stop by 1st Grade Fantabulous for a visit.





Faith :)



3 comments:

  1. https://crackpropc.com/avast-cleanup-crack/
    Avast Cleanup Activation Key differs from the previous edition, it’s custom, basic and standard style. As you did the cleaning, PC Optimization is contingent on the type of scanning and also enough full time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://muzamilpc.com/vsdc-video-editor-crack/
    VSDC Video Editor Crack Key allows you to gain the videos of your desktop. It can merge and cut the video files and use the filters and wondrous effects to make it expert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to saqibtech.net But thankfully, I recently visited a website named saqibtech.net

    macx video converter pro crack
    vsdc video editor pro crack
    imyfone itransor for whatsapp crack
    avg internet security crack
    wondershare mirrorgo crack

    ReplyDelete