Primary Chalkboard: Advent Calendar Day 6 - A Craft, A Freebie, And A SALE!

Advent Calendar Day 6 - A Craft, A Freebie, And A SALE!

Hi everyone,

It's Valerie from All Students Can Shine
and I am here to bring you some fun treats for our
Advent Calendar Countdown!


Today, I'm sharing a craft tutorial, a freebie, and a sale!
Yay for holiday treats!!


Looking for a fun craft to make with your students? 



This snowflake is so EASY to make and the kids LOVE doing it every year!

I know it looks complicated but trust me when I say it is EASY!
I made them with my grade one class yesterday :)

You can follow my tutorial HERE.
I also left a FREE printable tutorial for you to take to your class :)



In case you haven't grabbed your holiday freebie yet,
check out my Holiday Coupon Book!





My Christmas printables will be a SALE all day today at 50% off!




Don't forget to check back with us tomorrow to see what goodies are up next!




Valerie



 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Valerie! I love the snowflake! Thank you for the tutorial. Here's hoping I can actually do it! :) I also love those coupons. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete